Thursday, October 9, 2008

My happening LIfe

My life past couple of weeks
Eating, meeting, working...........and all the other in a random cycle with eating happing on a more intermittently chaotic fashion.
My wife shares my sentiment, our bed and also vouches that the middle east is vicious when it comes to food.

Im calling u as i type, ............ur unreachable........its thursdya......my weekend begins....
Will maill u mroe later
kochu? whos that?????
well when u heading back............Dont sell ur car - RENT IT out as service apartment..........- u know - leather seats, music system, views on all 4 sides, 24 hours petrol and washer fluid, great proximity to all amenities - Depending on where u are parked.

Been a crazy season with ramadan, eaid, and then Mani's reception at Bahrain - not necessarily in that order.!!!!

what else - o i bought a ferrari - sold of my ranch in nevada for 12 million more than what i bought it for and taught monica belluci how to kiss better - other than that Sumam gave john abraham tips on hari care .

Together we are taking over the world one Pin code at a time..........

G

No comments: