well Given the sarcasm in the following lines, Dave berry is an interesting read. I guess people with graphical orientation slash dyslexic slash illiterate slash lazy ppl, really like books that are summarised into top 10 points, so you actually dont spend two nights reading it and another nanoseconds forgetting it........
Hey i got nothing against reading, guess patience levels evaporate till the pain of wait bogs you down................ouch!! what is that!!!
Georgi Jose calls over - Dave berry
FIFTEEN THINGS THAT IT TOOK ME OVER 50 YEARS TO LEARN -- by Dave Barry
1. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
2. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be "meetings."
3. There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
4. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
5. You should not confuse your career with your life.
6. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
7. Never lick a steak knife.
8. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
9. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling Reason why we observe daylight savings time.
10. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
11. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age eleven.
12. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.
13. A person, who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person. (This is very important. Pay attention. It never fails.)
14. Your friends love you anyway.
15. Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.
FINAL Thought for the day: Men are like a fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the rubbish out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.