Friday, September 13, 2013

FRIDAY THE 13th - lucky / unlucky day for India?

I'm still confused if the Delhi rapists got the death penalty for rape, or for gruesome murder. If it was primarily for RAPE, I salute the Indian Judiciary, but if this was due to the nature of the heinous crime, then I really am perturbed.

You better not be telling me,that the next Rapist-in-the-making gets away with a lesser punishment , just because he was NOT GRUESOME enough. Are you telling me the next victim will be denied the same platform of justice, if she does not suffer such grotesque bestiality. I am unsure if  we are celebrating this verdict for the right reasons?

O and by the way Akshay Thakur, Pawan Gupta, Vinay Sharma and Mukesh Singh ( and the satanic unnamed juvenile) - call me emotional - But I hope while you await death, you meet some other animals in prison, who re- introduce you to your friend the ' the iron rod'.  Now telecasting that on "Big Boss" / any othe random show that needs a TRP Boost would help tame / kill any other 'animals' lurking the streets of India. 

Lastly, the victim whose name, is to be withheld as per family, kudos to your brave soul and we are sorry that India lost such a resilient person at such a young age.  It is people like you and Malala Yousafzai, ( 14yr old Afghan girl) who are icons in both life and death.

I am hopeful of a more resilient India.

Georgi Jose

No comments: