Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Generation next

My little nephew, Ari Dayal Arangath,( Ari is Hebrew and Tamil for LION) .

I did something I had never done before - taken 2months off to say hello to life. And boy did it say hello to me.

Having upgraded from the rat race ( read as quit dayjob to be an entrepreneur) , I had this distinct urge to soar away from shackles to celebrate my independence.

My missing impetus came from Roshen and AJAY's - We are Pregnant -phone call in October. I knew I wanted to see my brother before he took on the new mantle of being daddy. Top 3 great decisions in my life.....other 2 are in my other posts...( ha....this is how we capitalize on misdirected readers)......

Seeing Ajay and Roshen's journey has been both an eye-opener and a blessing.

Ari has come and brought love, sounds, poop, pee, smiles, chaos, bonding, role play, sleep apnea, instinct, science, god, and Love (again) with him.

He doesn't smile easily, which makes his occasional grin all the more priceless. A rare gaze, a cute pout, a Mohawk style, an adorable butt , his free willy and amazing tenacity are imressions he has got us all accustomed to in just 20.5 days.

Not seeing him grow up everyday will be a heart wrenching saga as I take on that annual uncle title... But hey knowing he is subjected to roshen's warmth and Ajay's humor are good for now...

We shall explore pangs to bite new borns in our next segment. Also stay tuned for how important the new born mantra of EAT, SLEEP, DOMINATE are so true..

Thank you God for this bundle of joy....THIS LION OF THE TENDERLOIN....

Make way San Francisco- your Prince has arrived.....

Signed proud uncle,

UNCA G......30 jan 2013....





No comments: