Thursday, June 28, 2007

SUV

SUV
Sunday undaoom vandii,
For the minority (read as non-malayalee folks), My car delivery just got stretched across the weekend into the beginning of next week.

Friends, Dobermen and fun-free men,
I Blog . An ode to the numerous people who bought their first cars after unncecesary delays.
A subject, Georgi, (name not changed, cuz audience not expected to be idiots and anonymity is not a virtue.)….like I was saying…… Georgi, goes to car showrooms across the country – hunting for value for money SUV(sports/special utility vehicle). Numerous test drives, popped calculators and 14 weak sales pitches later, georgi froze on the the Ford Explorer….aka…..Eddie……..eddie bauer……….to be more precise.
Eddie was nice, not mindblowing, but VFM –(value for money, those who don’t understand common or uncommon phrases/acronyms/ etc should seriously get help)
Damn, my sentences are just seeming to get longer, and my penchant for desultory blog leading the audience away from the main point, is almost commendable.
Saw a trailer of happy feet, So badly want ot watch it now………..Get a lilttle rhytm in ma life.
Ab kky kare? Kya naam le? Kaise unhe main pukaaroon? Ha!!!
Those of you who know me personally know that M..S. Subbalakhmi willl be proud ot know that I have no vocal talents , other than the beatbox/ boombox that friends suspect I swallowed in ma childhood. Ha!!
so where was i……………bottom line, I aint getting my car, I have an evening out with the boys, which I may not make it to., I want to sleep………..
Damn my SUV…………..
But hey at least the weekend is here………..what..shit the weekend!!!!!!!!



G

No comments: