Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Bluessssssss

What are the blues all about? The entire world supposedly suffers from this, Maybe im having my own bout right now as your eyes run over the font that belittles the intelligent.
In my own belligerant way, I ahve more than on one occassion, rose to the fact that Monday mornings.....globally.....or to be more politically correct, Sunday mornings are not what they ought to be.

The blues, yes you heard me, The blues,Ever wonder why garfield hates mondays? please note mondays are a contextual reference to the start of the working week, or the end of a good life as we know it. ha!

I;ll throw in my two cents worth, hope this rigourours outburst vomitting my guts and brains down a gulley somewhere in cyberspace, may be echoed in unison, by the many dying a slow death.

The blues, ladies and gentlemen, is an expression, of the hangover of time vs the entire system that tends to sway a certin way. Geographically, Anatomically, and bloody just commonly, known blues are triggered by pande-cells that......Ok.....I cant seem to get the ehoe link working, but there is an explanation i swear.......Dont believe me,......but....I....I.....tell u what ...Go stab urself, have a nice Monday......(**#&#_#;............

No comments: